I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Caution: lovey dovey post.




BEST guy I know.
My favoritest man.
My boyfriend: K <3 :]

It's midnight Thanksgiving morning, and I want to say that this Thanksgiving Day, 2010, I am absolutely beyond thankful to have him in my life.  Joy joy joy joy, always.  Cackling at all hours of the day and night.  And a comforting ear to listen to my rants/raves/revelations.  He is my biggest supporter, and is behind me 100%, no matter what I decide I'm doing.

Also he is critical when he feels like being so, and I can't say I don't appreciate honesty coming from a loving place.

World... I just... gosh.  Couldn't ask for more in a person.  I'm thankful he is in my life, and the world is blessed to have him in it.  

HAPPEH THXGIVINS, URBODY!

1 comment:

  1. LUB THIS. And you. And I love you two together. Happy Thanksgiving, dear!

    ReplyDelete