I haven't had a day off since Wednesday, and I still had school that day so I'd argue it doesn't count. haha, I have been BIZZAY. But I still think every day about how thankful I am for the blessings in my life, so I will write out the ones I've missed.
So I'm ALMOST done with my Christmas Shopping. Wow! I feel so accomplished! Now I won't go broke during my birthday month trying to cram all my shopping into December :) I feel s-m-r-t.
Also, I have a sneaking suspicion my phone is on its way to going completely batshit cray-cray. It freezes sometimes, and will lock on its own over and over, or take photos on its own. It's almost like it is possessed, pretty awesome. So it still works as of now, we'll see how long it lasts. Until it dies, I'm shopping around to see what amazing phones are out there for my replacement!
Thankies:
November 10th - I was in a turrrrible mood this day. I felt sad and had almost no reason to. Although I did end up staying at my aunt's house with K and having a really great, relaxing night. The next morning was BEAUTIFUL and I woke up in time to cook breakfast and relax on the couch, so my mood was definitely boosted. So I suppose I am thankful for my loving boyfriend and a relaxing night that improved my sour ass attitude.
November 11th - THANK YOU VETERANS! Freedom feels so amazing, and I am thankful every day to my father, uncles, cousins, grandfathers, and brothers who have served and continue to serve today. I love and miss you, and am so proud.
November 12th - Friday - I had a reading of a brand new play this night. God it was amazing to be a part of this new piece of art being born right here in Fresno. I'm hoping to get cast in the show this spring, but just to be a part of the reading and hear the positive buzz surrounding it was so uplifting and refreshing. I feel incredibly inspired to create and be a part of something lasting and beautiful. Very thankful for this opportunity.
November 13th - I'm thankful for Netflix. Honest to God, I love it and use it every day. This day was especially Netflix-filled, therefore that is what I am thankful for. :}
November 14th - I saw Red Wilson at work today! So thankful for her presence in this world! She is such a bright light and inspiration to so many people. She has left a lasting impression on every person she has befriended and/or worked with in any form. Santa Cruz is lucky to have her.
November 15th - I'm thankful for the opportunity to pick up a shift at work today. It's getting busy, but so many people work there part-time that I still don't get very steady hours. It's pretty great that I get extra opportunities to get hours.
November 16th - Today I feel thankful for the Idea Lab at FCC. Sounds silly, but it's a computer lab for theater/dance/music students to use. You can create music, edit videos and songs, and tons of other things but I have only used it to print off a paper for dramatic lit :P It's a great resource to have and I'm thankful that we do!
Auditions coming up this weekenddd...
I'll be missing call-backs "for work" (really because I'm going out of town to see my BEST FRIENDS YAAYYY! but sshhh.)
Hoping for 1 of 2 options. Either I get cast without having to do a second reading for the character I want (semi likely), or there will be a second round of auditions next semester (more likely).
Still possible he could cast the role this weekend and have it not be me. Haha, very likely!
We'll see.
Also I need to make sure I get my shift covered Sunday, otherwise I'll have to come back from Los Osos early and I don't wanna. But I decided to take advantage of my time off this weekend to finally get out and see my friends. I love and miss them and also miss the beach <3
No comments:
Post a Comment