I suppose I've been busy lately! Really, I've just been lazy.
Nov. 5th: I can give thanks for a good meal and good people to share it with. I had a lot of fun at a birthday dinner with people I really don't know well at all, kinda cool.
Then I felt really disappointed, because they all went out to have some drinks, and because of K's ear problem, we couldn't go. I'm usually fine with not going out, but every once in a while (like that night), it gets me down.
For the 6th, I am thankful for that shift I was able to pick up! Got more hours, got some experience working the fitting rooms for the first time. I had a nice day indeed! Definitely thankful for the opportunity to work, be useful, and make monies.
This weekend honestly went nothing like I had planned. It wasn't all bad! Not even close. I had a good time with my friends, and for that I'm extremely grateful. But I will say that some things disappointed and surprised me.
Also, my dreams are frustrating. I keep dreaming of these wonderful, tremendous things happening to me, then I wake up and realize it isn't true... Ouch. Is that a way for true desires to come out? Dreams? Maybe.
For today, November 7th, I am thankful for the seemingly endless opportunities in my life to participate in some form of theater. I can't do them all, sadly, but I am participating in a reading of a fabulous new show, plus there are auditions coming up for a couple of shows, as well as some great summer opportunities later... I am just so excited and blessed to have these chances!
So thank you thank you world. Through my disappointment, sadness, pissy mood, or whatever else this is... Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment