I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Spring 2011 plans

Well I'm working more now, which means I'm balancing my time differently and school is becoming less of a priority... bad timing, seeing as how FINALS are right around the corner...

but this has gotten me thinking.  I want to work more and go to school less.  Sounds silly, but I need money to pay off my debt and keep my car insured and (HOPEFULLY SOON) move back out of my parents' house.  I don't want to end up staying in school longer though because I take it easy in the Spring and let work take over my life... ay.  I don't know.  I've already taken this long to get where I am, which is kindof nowhere.  I just don't know what to do.  My major is so time consuming, but I want (read: need) to wooorrrkkkkk!

I don't want to sound ungrateful for the job I have, or for the chance to go to school for as cheap as I do, or for the help my family has given me in paying for bills and school as well.  I'm thankful for all of it.  I'm simply trying to find a way to balance it more and somehow get out from under my credit card debt, work at least 25 hours a week, and be able to afford a room somewhere.  Right now, I don't see that all coming to fruition with how my school schedule looks next semester.  PLUS if I do Chet... le sigh.  The life of a student/artist/starving human.

No comments:

Post a Comment