I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FOOD SO SOON!

Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow!  I'm so excited!  I'm gonna get up early to help my mom and aunt prepare food and such, then we're gonna eat like fatties, then I'm gonna go to sleep.  I have to be up at before 2:30AM to work Black Friday...

2:30 IN THE MORNING.

yeah.  So I'm excited for the food, not excited for the wreckage of my Thanksgiving break.  But after work Friday (and after nap) I get to go see some more family and have another gigantic and awesome meal!  WOOT.  It evens out :)

I'm terrified of how customers will be that early in the morning on Black Friday.
But today
I am thankful
that I have a job at all.
Not everyone does, and some people are losing theirs or getting their hours cut, or have life circumstances that are cutting into their ability to work.  So I am just grateful today that I have the opportunity, will, and ability to work!  YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment