I'm a day late in starting this, but I want to give thanks for something every day until Thanksgiving. So I'll do two today.
First of all, let me say I'm disappointed in how this election day has turned out. And I feel depress-y today, I'm not sure why. But ANYwho...
November 1st: I'm thankful for my Sundays off. I have work and/or school 6 days a week, and now that I don't have a show, I get Sundays completely off. It has been an absolute blessing and I love spending my time doing things without a set schedule that day. Being free feels good.
November 2nd: I'm thankful for the fact that I am able and willing to vote for things I believe in, and that I get the chance at all to make changes that effect my future. I am thankful that I care enough to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment