Nov 19th - I am SO THANKFUL that I have great friends that live on the coast, so I can visit them AND take a nice lil vacation at the same time.
Nov 20th - Saturday I was thankful that the sun came out to play! The weather this day was phenomenal. It rained hard the night before, which was soothing, then it was sunny, blue skies all day Saturday! The dog beach was fun, Billy and Lottie got along and played with a bunch of other dogs. The ocean smelled amazing and I got that frozen cheeks feeling I love so much!
Nov 21st - Sunday I was thankful for something from a long long time ago. We went for a hike in the Morro Bay state park, where the camp grounds are and I had a flood of memories from when my friend's family used to take me camping with them. My family never went out and did anything like that. But I went camping multiple times with this family when I was a kid. I'm sure I took it for granted back then, but I'm so thankful that I was able to make those happy childhood memories with them in such a beautiful place. Also, strange that Bee and Adam would be just across the Bay from this same camp ground I visited so much as a kid! Kinda cool.
Nov 22nd - Thankful this day for the chances that I get to relax and enjoy time off. I am busy, its true, but I do get the chance to be lazy and lay around from time to time and I love it. It keeps me balanced.
Nov 23rd - Thankful for my cute haircut and how it still looked good the next morning after a tossy and turny night of sleeping. :D I love short hair, I'm so glad I did it. Also thankful for the lovely compliments on it, haha.
This week will be a strange one! Black Friday will be HELL/awesome. Thanksgiving will be delicious/busy. I am excited to see all my family! And to meet some more of K's extended family as well. Good times ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment