I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Feelin' Groovy

I have been sleeping so well lately!  I love it.  I'm a firm believer of the quality of your life being reflected in the quality of your sleep.  At least, that's always been true for me.  Also when I woke up this morning, I had a kitty cuddling with me for the first time in a loooong while.  It was comforting and cute :]

The holidays are coming!  I loooove this time of year.  So much love and joy and happiness.  Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, a break from school, and a new year... So excited.

Today I'm thankful for a well-rested body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment