I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love egg nog

pumpkin spice egg nog, for example... SO GOOODDD.  Got it at Fresh & Easy tonight, along with hummus, crackers, and wine.  Lol, having an interesting food night.

The 17th I felt thankful for the support and help of K in all my monologue/scene/play memorizing.  It's so nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of, who I know won't judge me AT ALL for any choices I make.  Le sigh :]  And I got my comedic monologue down in one night!

Today I'm thankful for my wonderful, wonderful, generous, loving and giving aunt.  I signed the papers today and got car insurance for a full year, and didn't have to pay a thing.  WOW... what a blessing!  Absolute blessing to have her in my life.

My audition went well today.
Missing call backs Saturday but the director is going to hold some readings for me with other people he has in mind for the show, so I definitely feel like my chances are pretty good.

I want Thanksgiving to be NOW, I love all the comfort foods... mmmmmmmmm... But first, Los Osos this weekend with my bestest best friends and bestest best boyfriend!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment