I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Making choies

Being assertive, being confident, going after what I want, feeling sure of myself...

Not good at those things.

edit:
I have since faked confidence, asserted myself and went after what I wanted.  I did NOT feel sure of myself, but I went through with it anyway and have come away better for it.

I feel a little woozy from the nerves caused by asking my new bosses for a radical change in my schedule through October so I can perform in 36 Views.  But I also feel GREAT because I worked it out!

I can perform in the show, plus get my costume crew obligation done, plus keep my job and continue working!  Just like everyone said it would turn out: fine.  Yay for me, growing up, growing balls, having them descend, etc.

heart heart heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment