I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Monday, August 23, 2010

First day!

Well I had 5 hours of orientation today, after 7 hours of school/bus riding.  I was STARVING and EXHAUSTED but it was awesome!  We watched training videos with some pretty hilarious acting, and then walked through the still-under-construction store.  This looks like it will be an amazing place to work!  They even have a program where, if 5 employees volunteer for a non-profit organization and put in 3 hours each, the company will donate $500 to that non-profit.  Really cool!

I am so happy to be working, and my actual training doesn't start for another couple of weeks, so I can settle into school and (hopefully!) the first show and not have any conflicts.  The store doesn't even open until late next month.

YAY all around!  Call backs are tomorrow, after another long day of classes.  Busy little bee, I am one.  But I'm very happy and full of loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment