I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Monday, August 16, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!

I just got a job!

Also, I rode the bus to school today and it was relatively painless.  I'm hoping I can get around fast enough to school and work now that I'm employed and all... :]

I feel Soooo blessed!  I will have to re-work some things, but making room to make money is never a bad thing.  Thank you, Jesus!

Instead of acting in both shows, I will only perform in one.  I'll be on the costume crew for the other, so it isn't like I'm totally left out.  I hope I get cast in the December show so I can work for a while before I start requesting strange hours because of rehearsal time.  Trivialities!  There is hope out there, folks... Jobs can be found, even after a year and a half of struggling.  lovey love loves

No comments:

Post a Comment