I feel like I am not functioning on the same plane of time as everyone else in the world. I got 1 hour of sleep at my boyfriend's house last night before he went all Exorcism of Emily Rose on me and sleep walked/talked/smeared toothpaste on his ass (FOR REAL). Then I got 3 hours of sleep after my best friend picked me up. And I maybe had a 1 hour nap today before auditions.
I honestly can't make my body understand what time it is or what it should be doing. I want to sleep, but my body wants to drink endless amounts of kool-aid and eat every form of potato possible.
My body is in a different reality altogether. That was some possession stuff last night, so wild and scary, but so hilarious to talk about in retrospect. My life is not a dull one!
peace and love yall
off to get some rest
No comments:
Post a Comment