I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finally set

I have finally squared away my work and theater schedules... what a stressful little series of events it's been!  I worked it out, and after much stress and annoyance with myself, I have faith this will all be wonderful.

I'm sure if the store were already open and I had already been working regularly, adjusting my sched. for a theater production wouldn't have been as much of a hassle.  But since it's not open, our schedules are sporadic and no one has a clear idea of what to expect.  Asking for that time off was awkward, but it's for the best.

I have been playing Spore all day today instead of going to school.  I don't have rehearsal tonight either.  WOOT full day off!

I miss my best friends... I wish we could be lazy and act like idiots together more often!  Soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment