I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ms. Lohan

wut wut?

I have to admit... I have followed the Lindsay saga for months now. Her probation violations, her hilarious excuses, and the increasing intensity of the judge's will to set her straight somehow. It's fascinating!

I am happy she will be forced to get some help. But I also have to admit I feel a tad bad for the poor lady. Even if her punishment was strict (90 days when typical violations of the same caliber get 30) I only feel bad for her because of the media scrutiny. She needs to own up to her mistakes, do the time she owes, and get help for her struggle with drugs and alcohol.

These cameras everywhere, though, videos of her crying all over the Internet... So ugly. So unnecessary.

I say let her and her (new!) lawyer work this out with the judge and don't torture her or us with more heinous videos.

Thank you, Internet!
Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment