I love my mustache.

The kind of mustache that says, "yeah, I've been nude on camera, what of it?"
----------------
I have a car and a job and love performing.
I have thoughts.
I want a dog.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First blog

Now I don't know what the point of blogging is. Actually, I just haven't decided. Is it a play by play of my life's happenings? Is it opinions on world events and relevant news? Is it a judge factory where I vent about people and things that are dumb?

Who knows.
We'll see what it turns out to be. For now, I'll work under the assumption that it is all of the above, plus whatever else.

Some blogs I've read have come across as so damning and judgmental! I don't like that. I don't want to judge a large wave of people, only the one or two I might come by that are truly jackasses.

So today I put on some "gradual tan" lotion... it smells. I might as well stay pasty white, it reeks so badly I don't want to go visit anyone anyway.

"Complaints are signs of something preferred, but not being risked."
I read that in an article on HuffPost... don't ask me which, I don't remember. It was months ago. And anyway, I like it.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment